Submit Your Podcast Website to Google
To submit your podcast website to the Google search engine:
- Go to: www.google.com/webmasters/tools
- Sign in with your google account
- Click “Add a Site”:
- Enter your site’s URL and click “Continue”:
- Verify you own the site:
There area three ways to verify:
- Copy the provided meta tag into your header. The instructions are self explanatory.
- They provide a specific HTML file for you to upload to your site root folder.
- Add a DNS record
You only need to choose one of the three. The first two are probably the simplest. Once you have followed the instructions, click “Verify”
When verified, your site will be listed on your Webmaster Tools Home Page with the option to add or remove owners.
Congratulations, you have successfully submitted your podcast website to the Google search engine and it will be indexed soon.
- Start Podcasting With Google Blogger
- Install Audio Player Plugin for WordPress
- Register with Blog Talk Radio To Podcast for Free