Install Audio Player Plugin for WordPress
Many podcasters want a simple way to embed an audio player in their WordPress web page and the Audio Player Plugin for WordPress is as simple as it gets. Here is a quick tutorial on how to install the plugin:
Search for the plugin:
- In the left-hand column of your wordpress dashboard, click “Plugins”
- Then click “Add New”
- Type “audio player” in the search box
- Click the “Search Plugins”button
Select and install the Plugin:
- Make sure you have the correct plugin by Martin Laine
- Click the “Install Now” link
Activate the Plugin:
Congratulations! You have successfully installed and activated the Audio Player Plugin.
- Customize Your WordPress Blog Favicon
- What is Audio Compression? (Data)
- Convert Audio Files to mp3 with Audacity
- What is an Audio Codec?
- What is Audio Encoding?